Amenities and Activities
In your neighbourhood
- Marri Grove Primary School
- Byford Primary School
- West Byford Primary School
- Byford Secondary School
- Byford John Calvin School
- Salvado Catholic College
- Australian Christian College – Darling Downs
- Serpentine-Jarrahdale Community Recreation Centre featuring health and fitness, recreation, sporting and leisure opportunities
- Byford Central Sports Field located at the heart of Byford Central.
- Briggs Park featuring cricket, football, baseball, BMX, tennis and a skate park.
- Wexford Park Horse Riding School.
- Brockmans Horse Riding School.
- Armadale Golf Course.
Shopping and Health Facilities
- Byford IGA, Tavern and Post Office along with several other specialty stores are located on South Western Highway near the corner of Abernethy Road.
- Armadale Central Shopping Centre featuring Woolworths and Big W.
- Haynes Shopping Centre
- Armadale Shopping City for your complete shopping requirements, Coles, Progressive IGA, Kmart, Target and over 80 specialty stores.
- Armadale Hospital / Health Service
- Bus services run around and through the estate via South Western Highway, Thomas Road, Plaistowe Boulevard and Larsen Road connecting to Jarradale in the south and Armadale Station to the north.
- Transwa runs twice daily train services between Perth and Bunbury stopping at Byford Station
- Byford Trotting Complex
- Cohunu Koala Park
- Byford Monthly Country Market
- Minnawarra Historic Precinct
- Millbrook Winery
- Armadale Grand 8 Cinemas
- Armadale Reptile and Wildlife Park - Rescue and Rehabilitation
- Darling Range Regional Park featuring Wungong Reservoir and Rotary Lookout